.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Rationale: Learning and F-16 Falcon Paper

Rationale for Micro find out 1 I have chosen the topic of fashioning an F-16 hunt down paper aeroplane as an ice breaking exercise this impart create a fun atmosphere and leave behind dish up course a good working rapport with my scholarly persons assisting the students to relax making the eruditeness environment a lot more comfort satisfactory, which in plough result aid developing. Equal opportunities are met by this topic and the manner is not gender, ethical, moral or soci exclusivelyy biased.This initial lesson lead help me gain an understanding of the students practical skill capabilities. A practical first lesson will help me visually assess students ability to work with equipment and to follow simple instructions, as students work out through the harder stages of the demonstration, some students will pick up the skill roughly immediately whilst some others may struggle informing me of the levels that these students will attain at. Kolb learning cycle will h elp the students to attain the final product.Through the certain move of creating the plane, students would be having concrete experience. Students will be able to observe and weigh at each stage helping them to perform each clapperclaw at a time. Students will then be able to learn from the experience (Abstract Conceptualisation), through trial and error on the harder stages. Finally they will be making the final product and testing it, which refers back to the pilot light concrete experience.The use of PowerPoint to demonstrate the processes involved will be aimed towards the learners who learn via the cognitive domain, these learners work from visual knowledge by applying the instructions. This will be white writing on a blue background to help aid any learners with dyslexia as this is a preferred visual style. psychomotor domain learners will have the most benefit throughout the actual process of making the plane these learners can then visually confabulate the processes involved and will immediately be able to mimic the actions involved.There will be an underlying of the cognitive domain for these type learners to help reflect. I will have a pre- do product to show the class as an example, this type of resource can be passed around the class for all to see the method used in construction. I am able to offer assistance to those pupils who I feel may lack in confidence with practical activities, as this type of exercise will endure me to move around the classroom and see learners progress on a one to one basis.The affective domain learners will gain from private tuition, and in return will be able to complete this exercise. As I go from person to person giving advice and hands on help, I can also mentally assess those learners in the other two domains as I see them progress. My learning objectives will be These are obtainable and I will know that they have been achieved by the end of the lesson, through the learners answering questions and once lea rners have successfully made the F-16.As this is my first teaching experience I will be scatterbrained but will teach with confidence, I have thoroughly researched this topic, and thus have a strong basis of the topic being taught. Learners will see that I have a great knowledge of the crush and this will be portrayed throughout the lesson. I will achieve this by having correct posture, effective body language, and will use middle contact I will use my voice to maintain a steady pace so that my language will flow. Whatever happens you indispensableness to cultivate a confident exterior, even if it is something of an act and you are quality far from assured inside. (Capel, Leask & Turner 2005)References Capel, S & Leask, M & Turner, T 2005, Learning to teach in the secondary inform a companion to school experience, London Routledge Kolb learning cycle Online. addressable from http//www. ldu. leeds. ac. uk/ldu/sddu_multimedia/kolb/kolb_flash. htm District, F D A C C 2010. Learning Domains Online. easy from http//pixel. fhda. edu/id/learning_domain. html

No comments:

Post a Comment