.

Friday, February 1, 2019

John Lennon :: essays research papers

     Two summers ago, I was in a issue of trouble. My parents grounded me and kept me indoors for a majority of the break. I had little satisfy with friends, besides my job and the occasional visits. Though I do non look back at this period of my life happily, I like a shot realize I benefited greatly after surviving by means of it. My internet access had been taken away, but I still used my computer. I had a stash of mp3s I had downloaded in the past few months, which consisted generally of Beatles songs. I had downloaded in force(p) about every album they ever made, from the pop-influenced " revel, Please Me", to the mellowed out, psychedelic "Magical Mystery Tour". My musical preference shifted pretty much overnight from hip-hop to classic rock. A refreshed era of my life had begun.     All four members of the Beatles are influential. However, arse Lennon, through his lyrics, views, and musical genius stood out to me. I started simply by just listening to their music, but found myself researching the life and accomplishments of John Lennon. His character influenced me to convert my ways of thinking. By the middle of this summer I noticed my record had changed from depressed and angry to loving and caring. A true love for everyone had certain inside of me. Maturity definitely plays its part in these changes, but John Lennons music jumpstarted this transformation. Songs such as "Imagine" and "In My Life" had me sense of smell and thinking in ways I had never before.     My musical relishing has since moved on from the Beatles, but I will always excite a place in my heart for their music as prospicient as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment